Visa information

Visa Banner

Delegates who require a visa can obtain a visa invitation letter through the Colloquium website once registered (please note: registration opens on 16 February 2018). The visa letter, which includes all relevant personal details, can be accessed from the left hand menu once registration is completed.

UK Visa regulations

Your passport or identity card will be checked when you arrive at a UK port or airport to make sure you are allowed to come into the country. It must be valid for the whole of your stay. 

You may need a visa to come into the UK to visit, study, or work, depending on your nationality.

If you are from an European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland:

You can enter the UK with either a valid passport or a national identity card issued by a EEA country. It must be valid for the whole of your stay.

Following the recent referendum vote for the UK to leave the European Union, visa-free travel is still in place for citizens of member states of the European Union, including to and from the UK. Any changes to visa-free travel are unlikely to take place in the immediate future.

If you are not from an EEA country:

You must have a valid passport to enter the UK. It must be valid for the whole of your stay.

You may also need a visa, depending on which country you are from.

Check if you need a visa to enter the UK.